We are experienced IELTS teachers who help our students get a 7.5 or higher on their IELTS exams. We have the best strategies for all four sections of the IELTS, and we’re excited to share them with you.
With our help, our students have gotten 7s and 8s, and moved to Canada, Australia, Germany, and the UK.
Just last year, we taught 750 IELTS lessons and earned a 5-star rating from every student.
We even helped our students go from a band score of 6 to an 8 in just a few classes! Here are more success stories from our students:
Before meeting us, some of these students had failed the IELTS before – sometimes 2 or 3 times.
Before they found us, they felt like they were wasting their time studying for the IELTS. Some of them even considered taking different exams or quitting altogether.
One student came to us, after failing the IELTS three times, and said, “I’m equal parts baffled, angry and disappointed. This seems like such a scam of a system and I’m considering just giving up on my visa request.”
Another person came to us and said, “I’m stuck on a band 6.5 on writing after 5 attempts. I’m sick of it. I don’t want to do this exam for eternity.”
“I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.”
“I’m running out of ideas on what to improve.”
They desperately needed high scores for their permanent residency or university applications, but they came up short over and over again. They were always just one band score away.
After taking our classes, these students finally achieved 7s and 8s.
They just needed teachers, like us, who know the test inside and out.
They needed easy-to-use strategies for every section of the exam.
They needed to know what they were doing wrong.
We were happy to help them, and we’d like to help you, too. We offer private, customized, online classes to get you a 7.5 or higher on your IELTS.
In our classes, we will give you:
- Sample speaking and writing test questions that have come up on the test within the past 6 months. (In fact, our students often tell us that they got the same questions on their test!)
- Our best strategies for every section of the exam, including the “first-sentence punch” strategy for Speaking Part 2 and the “question-first” strategy for reading
- The “key-word” strategy to help you not get lost during the listening section
- The four types of Writing Task 2 essays and how to write each one easily
- And more strategies, advice, and targeted practice!
If you want to see results quickly – and get a 7.5 or higher on your IELTS exam – we’d love to work with you!
Fill out your name and email address below for a FREE, 30-minute IELTS lesson with one of us.
We’ll email you right away with more details about your free class! We can’t wait to meet you!